Catching up with our friends this week, we visited with Andy and Jenny on Wednesday evening. Cora enjoyed playing with Andy, and we chatted with their daughter Marisa, who is expecting her first baby in September.
On Thursday we took an hour's drive to Trowbridge, where Dunc and Lindsey and their family live. Since Dunc was at work, we took the train into Bath and had a thoroughly nice day walking around the ancient city.

We had a nice picnic on the river, looked in shops, and soaked up the atmosphere. It's a college town, and a tourist town, so we heard plenty of American accents. That's a rare thing in Somerset, other than when I'm with my best friend JT!
The weather has improved again, after a rainy and cool day or two mid-week. Thursday was very pleasant, and today, Friday, has been downright warm. I sat out for a while reading and catching the sun. (Why is it that we live where we have so much sun, and yet I can't find the time to get a tan? I know, I know, I'm being sun-smart, but still!)


Thursday evening with Dunc and Lindsey was very nice, and Cora loved playing with Connor, Chelsea and Charlie. With three kids, they have plenty of toys, including lots of outdoor toys for the back yard.
2 comments:
We had a brillient time with Stace,Lisa and Cora. it was very sad when we had to take them up to their hotel this afternoon (Sun). As they go back on Mon. We are looking forward to are holiday with them in august and can't wait. Hope everything works out at home. Speak to you soon. Love you all .Big Big Kiss to Cora.Mum and Dad xxxxxxxxx
Love the photo of Lisa & Stace in Bath! Not very often we see one of those anymore. So glad I got to see you again. Hope you find everything at home better than you are expecting.
Post a Comment