Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Kitties and Rabbits

We are home and slowly getting back to normal. Cora has been waking up at 5 the last three days, so beyond the jet lag fatigue it's tiring being up so early each day. I think today, Wednesday, I will try to get a nap in.
Our flight home went fairly well. Cora wasn't as good as she was on the way over, but she was better than she was for our flights at Christmas.
Cora is very happy to see her best friend Somer again, and Somer seems to like having Cora back home, too. This morning I found Cora invading Somer's space again. This was the first time I've seen Cora in Somer's bed, though in England she did get in the dog's bed at Uncle Pete and Aunt Doreen's house.
Somer resigned herself to bed-sharing, though she refused to show interest in the Virgin Atlantic wet wipes that Cora found so fascinating.
A couple of shots from Saturday, when we had a barbecue at Dean and Jenny's house (Dean is Stace's brother). The weather was great, maybe even breaking the 60s, and sunny.
Cora enjoyed petting the rabbit, though she then grabbed its ear and yanked. No wonder the rabbit kept hopping away from Cora (see video).

No comments: