Tuesday, March 04, 2008

New Toys

Here you see Cora playing with some of her birthday toys - the ride-on toy from Grandma and Grandpa, and the farm from Great Aunt Patty and Great Uncle Bill. She loves all her new toys!
Cora did a lot of sleeping today. She has a mild fever; I'm not sure if it's related to the measles vaccine she had last Thursday or if she's fighting something else. She's acting fairly normal, other than a little fussier and more tired.
I spent a lot of my day Tuesday in the kitchen. Stace was thrilled.
Lean ground beef was on sale, so I made a cottage pie for dinner Tuesday, and I also made a lasagna for dinner later in the week. Since the oven was on, I threw in a (super easy) peach crumble for dessert tonight.
On Monday, after Stroller Strides we spent the rest of the day at home, and I wrote my cloth diapering story for the magazine. It feels good having that done, and I can move on to some other projects. Like getting ready for our garage sale this weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope Cora's feeling better now, prob the after efects of her injections. love you all big kiss for Cora . Mum and Dad xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hello Cousin!!! What a beautifully precious baby girl! :) Mark and I have a boy, Mason 14 months. I miss you so much. I'd LOVE for us to get in touch. I have a youtube address, same as this name. Our love to the three of you and God Bless!!!