Monday, March 31, 2008

Fare well to William!

Cora's first best mate, William, moved up to Northern California last week, so I thought I'd share some sweet photos of them over the past month. We will miss William, Christy and Mitch!
The dynamic duo shared the cart at Costco when we went at the end of February. Christy and I met in our Gymboree class last summer, when Cora was four months and William was two months.
They shared toys at William's house, and William helped show Cora how to get around. William is much more physical than Cora, and started walking at 10 months old. Christy tells us he is loving walking around his new back yard, pretending to water the plants.
Generally, when Cora and I would visit Christy and William, Cora would have a FANTASTIC time for about an hour, and then wear herself out and become cranky. Cora is much more melodramatic than the even-keel William.
On Easter weekend, we had grand plans to take a family bike ride with William and his parents. We got the babies all settled and started off, but William wasn't happy in the trailer. He didn't get happier as we rode, so we went back home and decided to walk to brunch instead. We walked to the Egg Plantation and had a great breakfast.
The walk and breakfast did the babies in!

No comments: