Sunday, November 18, 2007

More old friends

Our good friends JT (or Jenny) and Jim came by to visit on Saturday.
They live in Martock, and Stace and I met through their introduction back in 2001. It's always great to see them.
We had lunch at Vasquez Rocks, where Stace and Jim climbed the rocks and ran around, and Jenny and I looked after Cora and took a walk.
Sadly, Cora missed a nap in the afternoon and wasn't in a great mood for much of the evening. Perhaps she wasn't feeling well, with tummy troubles. I wanted her to show off her normally sweet disposition, but oh well.
Because she slept too little in the day, she was up several times during the night as well.
On Sunday Stace played golf, and my mom and I (and Cora, in a much better mood) went to a local craft fair at the park right near our home.

Stace made a great dinner Sunday evening and we topped off the weekend watching the recent Queen Elizabeth movie with Cate Blanchett. It was our first rented video in months!

No comments: