
I haven't posted anything this week because, I suppose, I'm getting into a routine and nothing seemed very exciting to write about. BUT, in interest of full disclosure, I will say that Cora was waking up earlier again this week. After about 10 days of sleeping from 10 or 11 until after 6, she woke up between 4 and 4:30 several nights this week. I think she was going through a growth spurt, and our change to Daylight Savings Time also seemed to throw off our timing. This morning, however, after she went down about 10:30 on Friday, I had to wake her up to feed her around 6:45. Other nursing moms will know why I NEEDED to wake her up!
2 comments:
We Love this blog,what beautiful pics of Cora. Her Mum and Dad's not bad either. Of course we're bias as we're Cora's Nan and Pop.
Um. That photo. Is so precious.
Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.
<3
Post a Comment