Monday, July 15, 2024

Weekend Work and Play

 On Friday night, we went over to my friend Liz's neighborhood, where she organized an HOA food truck night. We got some yummies and visited with friends.


On Saturday, Stace helped at the tiny house, while Cora and I went to Culver City to help Melanie with a wedding.
We were mostly in charge of laying down the greenery on the dining tables.
Meanwhile, Stace and Violet went to the Santa Barbara Zoo. Violet took this photo of a monkey (on a sign) because it reminded her of a particular gray cat.
They got Japanese food on the Santa Barbara Wharf after their zoo trip. I'm so pleased they had a great day together.

Stace watched the England-Spain Euro Cup Final, and was disappointed with England's loss Sunday. 

Winston took an interest in the Argentina-Colombia Copa America final later that day. 
We've not seen him take this kind of interest in the television before, so it was quite entertaining. He was trying to get the players as they ran.
I got to take home extra flowers from the wedding, and had some helpers as I made a couple of arrangements. (See Winston in the middle, underneath?)

Winston was licking Seb's head here. So cute! Winston generally licks his friends the wrong way, against the grain of the fur.
On Sunday, after the England game, I met up with my girlfriends for lunch for Sue's birthday. It was great catching up.

No comments: