Friday, May 10, 2024

Week in Review

Being a cat is exhausting!


And, sidenote, we all absolutely love Winston's coloring.  

There are THREE cats in this photograph.

Can you find all three?
He is a jungle cat.

(My hanging plant is in a bowl of water, as I water it periodically from the bottom.) Winst needed to check it out. Or hide. Or something. Who knows what goes through his mind.

I was in the backyard and heard Evie nosing around in the garden window, where Cora keeps her glassware. Probably she was after a fly.
Stace's coworker came back from out of state and was able to get to the Cornish Pasty Co., and brought back two of these beauties! 
Stace asked me to bring him something at work, so Violet came along and we ended up at Havana Savannah for a Monday treat.

Violet had another weird week with state testing limiting her time on campus. 
We still can carry them both! I love Violet's smile here. Great to see her smiling again with her teeth.

Vi and I saw this snake skin on a walk at Quigley this week. At least we didn't see the skin's former owner!
And I walked with Melissa and Rose this week. We stuck to the paseos.

No comments: