Friday, April 19, 2024

Tidbits

Some kitten cuteness to start off the post...

Much of this week's happenings weren't very photographable. Violet had a very different schedule this week, with a field trip all day Tuesday with the junior high to the Museum of Tolerance, and state testing twice at the independent study school campus. With Violet gone more, I was able to work on this blog a bit more. And, this would be Violet's last field trip of her school career. Sniff!

Cora also had a weird week, because she is NOT doing state testing - we opted to exempt her from it - so she had weird start times, too. 


 
I'm vice president of Cora's school's Parent Advisory Council and I helped arrange a clothing drive fundraiser. I helped collect clothing Wednesday late afternoon for two hours. About half of these bags came in while I was there helping.

We also cleaned the house a bit to prepare for the arrival of my friend Emily, who is coming this upcoming weekend.

Also this week, my Dad and I went to Cora's theatre rehearsal to prepare the press release. He took the following photos, while I interviewed Jarod, Dani (here, as Roxie), and Cora. I got the release written and submitted to the local paper.

Cora and the "Murderesses" sang "All That Jazz" a few times while we were there, so that a friend of the program could film it. He put together an amazing promo: https://www.instagram.com/p/C56m8CGy_Ly/

No comments: