Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Snow Day

 Violet has been wanting to get up to the snow, and Stace and I are more than happy to accommodate either of our girls when they actually desire to leave the house and do something cool. 

With Violet's interesting school schedule, it worked well on Monday for Stace to come home early, and the three of us headed to Wrightwood. Going on a weekday meant we missed all the traffic up and down the mountain from, well, people like us.


Violet did some sledding, and we had a great day.


The snow was SO deep! At least compared to what we are used to when playing in snow. Walking was a challenge - Vi definitely earned some time on her PE log!

On our way back, we stopped at a Chinese place in Saugus I'd heard good things about and picked up dinner to bring home. I had to take a photo for Cora - D&D.

No comments: