He is regal.
He is debonair.
He is Sebastian.
Although Cora has switched schools, we still support the theatre department at her old school...especially since I'm still on the booster board and organizing restaurant fundraisers. So, I picked up Panda Express to support the booster club this week.
Violet and I walked in Quigley Canyon and noticed a lot of scat with these large pale seeds. Later, we came across this bush full of red berries, and realized the animals - coyotes probably? - were eating them but not processing the pit. We did a little internet searching and learned they are chokecherries.
On Saturday, we watched Ellie for a few hours and brought her up to Santa Clarita. Stace, Violet and I took her to Placerita Canyon, where amazingly there was still water in the river, in nearly October!
Ellie had fun!
Although Cora has switched schools, we still support the theatre department at her old school...especially since I'm still on the booster board and organizing restaurant fundraisers. So, I picked up Panda Express to support the booster club this week.
Violet and I walked in Quigley Canyon and noticed a lot of scat with these large pale seeds. Later, we came across this bush full of red berries, and realized the animals - coyotes probably? - were eating them but not processing the pit. We did a little internet searching and learned they are chokecherries.
On Saturday, we watched Ellie for a few hours and brought her up to Santa Clarita. Stace, Violet and I took her to Placerita Canyon, where amazingly there was still water in the river, in nearly October!
Ellie had fun!
Cora wasn't with us because she had TWO birthday parties to attend, one right after the other. That was a bit of a strange situation as Cora doesn't do a lot of social things other than D&D.





No comments:
Post a Comment