We've been enjoying our homegrown nectarines now! Oh my, what a crop! I'm so thankful Vi and Stace planted these trees in February 2022.
I made the girls French toast for breakfast with my homemade bread from home-milled flour, with a side of homegrown nectarines the other morning. Store-bought eggs though - just not zoned for chickens here!
We're trying again with Cora's Critical Role puzzle we gave up on at Christmas time. Again, the cats are helpful.
This random iris (?) is growing in the canyon where I take my morning walks. So random, bright and beautiful!
This guy! Waiting for Grandpa John to give him treats.
See the circle I drew in the middle? That was a mama raccoon, with four babies, coming out from the drain one evening while Stace, Vi and I were on a walk. So cool!
We see skunks like this guy in the drain here, more often.
I bought ribs for the first time, and Stace was doing his best to grill them following an intricate, time-consuming recipe. Sadly he waited just a bit too long, and they caught fire.
We tried again with a new batch the next night, while hosting Colleen, Rigo and the kids, and it was much better. We introduced Colleen and Lucas to one of our favorite movies, Office Space. An oldie but goodie that Stace and I quote probably weekly.






.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment