Jarod put Stace in charge of creating a banister for this staircase.
Meanwhile, I was removing old trim from these pieces of wood so they could be repainted and reused.
Not too shabby.
I did my part from home, too, setting up a day to take promotional photos and interview Jarod and one of the actors, to create a press release for the local newspaper. I also am handling social media for the booster club we formed.
It was nice to see my work in print again, even without a byline.
Meanwhile, I was removing old trim from these pieces of wood so they could be repainted and reused.
Not too shabby.
I did my part from home, too, setting up a day to take promotional photos and interview Jarod and one of the actors, to create a press release for the local newspaper. I also am handling social media for the booster club we formed.
It was nice to see my work in print again, even without a byline.







1 comment:
It was a brilliant play ,we were so glad to have been able to see Cora in her excellent acting role. we Love you Lots .Nan and Pop xxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment