Friday, January 06, 2023

England Wrap-Up



For most of the time during our stay back home, the weather was overcast and rainy, but we did have a couple of  beautiful crisp days with clear skies.


During this trip, I paid a visit to Keith and Shirley Partridge. It was lovely catching up with them after nine years. This photo was taken by their grandson Aiden, Gareth's son. I hadn't seen him since he was a baby.



















On our last night we all went out for dinner in Yeovil, at the Hungry Horse.  After we ate, Livi and I played a fun card game as we all sat around chatting.



















Dean, yet again, proving that every village has one...




Over the Christmas holiday I started this puzzle but didn't have enough time to finish. It was a real stinker.  It's a lovely village scene, with a cottage, vintage car, motorbike and church in the background. Mum and Dad kept working on it after Vi and left to fly back to Santa Clarita.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES well we still have'nt finished the puzzle ,mine we have'nt been doing it every day .Love the pics Stace . Love you all lots Mum and Dad xxxxxxxxxxx