Violet's school had this sweet message on the last day.
It made me think of just a few short years ago, when the last week before break involved Christmas parties at school that I'd help with. Now, for Cora at least, the last week is all final exams! Quite the opposite school experience.
She drew this for Cora for a Christmas present - I love her and her talent!
We went to Colleen and Rigo's house for a pre-Christmas gathering. The kids played Scattergories and ran around outside, while we adults enjoyed good food, conversation and a fire pit.
On Christmas Eve, Stace and I took a drive in the MGB and looked at Christmas lights, including these in Old Newhall.
This is the city Christmas tree, at the Newhall Library.
We also went to celebrate at Melanie and Nick's place. Stace is entertaining us all by wearing a (clean/new) Pullup as a hat.
Ellie, meanwhile, is wearing an Elf headband. It was nice being at Melanie's, as this was the first year they could host us all, since they've moved into a bigger place a few months ago.
She drew this for Cora for a Christmas present - I love her and her talent!
We went to Colleen and Rigo's house for a pre-Christmas gathering. The kids played Scattergories and ran around outside, while we adults enjoyed good food, conversation and a fire pit.
On Christmas Eve, Stace and I took a drive in the MGB and looked at Christmas lights, including these in Old Newhall.
This is the city Christmas tree, at the Newhall Library.
We also went to celebrate at Melanie and Nick's place. Stace is entertaining us all by wearing a (clean/new) Pullup as a hat.
Ellie, meanwhile, is wearing an Elf headband. It was nice being at Melanie's, as this was the first year they could host us all, since they've moved into a bigger place a few months ago.









No comments:
Post a Comment