I started the Labor Day holiday weekend with an unexpected night out - Christina was going to a concert by a local band that does classic rock cover songs, and ended up with extra tickets. I was able to tag along, and it was so much fun!
When it's 5 million degrees out, this is how we have to enter and leave the house. DON'T leave that door open too long!
Our anniversary was this week, and we celebrated with dinner out at a very yummy sushi place.
I babysat Eloise over the weekend, and brought her up to our house. She was such a good girl, and had fun on the slide.
She also enjoyed her favorite game, of throwing her animal friends over the little opening to the kitchen, from the hallway. Her screeches of delight were fun to hear.





1 comment:
It was lovely to Eloise , she is growing fast. We hope to meet her next year.xx Love Mum and Dad. xxx
Post a Comment