This week was our one week at home fully on summer vacation, before we all take off for the UK. While Stace obviously worked, the girls spent time relaxing and also doing a few chores, like going through their clothes.
On Saturday afternoon, Stace and I went to a gathering at a local brewery organized by high school classmates. It's been 25 years since we graduated from Saugus High! It was a pleasant few hours.
On Friday evening, Stace played soccer, and after watching the tailend of his game, we went to a different brewery for drinks and dinner. This brewery, called Telco, doesn't serve food, but has food trucks come out, so Stace and I enjoyed sharing these "Mexican egg rolls."
We're happy that for the first time since our neighborhood was built in 1978, our streets are being repaved. It was pretty interesting to watch the giant equipment do their thing.
Before: so awful!
Last week, I went into the school office with a card and these flowers to express appreciation after our 10 years there. Melanie put these together for me, and the office ladies I love were
No comments:
Post a Comment