Another last... on Thursday, we had our final Apex fundraiser at Violet's school (our last, not the school's last.) This year, we were back to a fun run, as we did a few years ago when we first worked with Apex. It's a lot of fun for the kids, and the Foundation did really well surpassing our goal this year.
Here's Violet, with Melanie behind her.
Since I don't get to volunteer often, it was fun being on campus around the kids again. I helped mark off laps in Sharpie pen on the backs of the kids' t-shirts as they ran the course.
I stayed around to help with another age group, and found these two when they were out at recess.
Later, Stace came back after school to finish off the loft. I worked upstairs, moving large piles of books into the new bookcase he built downstairs.
Isn't it absolutely lovely?
Stace created this bookcase at home, and thankfully, it fit well!
No comments:
Post a Comment