Violet is doing brilliantly in school. It was nice to finally see her classroom again, since I'm not volunteering this year. (The teacher doesn't need volunteers, sad for me!)
This is Violet's Percy Jackson artwork...
I enjoyed seeing her take on "the story of her name." It's nice that she approves of her name; I remember that on Cora's 6th grade assignment, she said she doesn't like her names.
After the conference, Stace and I went back to work on the library project, extending the beauty of the loft we helped with to the downstairs.
On Friday night, Stace played football, while the girls and I joined Grandma and Grandpa at the Magic Mountain employee family Christmas party. I don't know what my mom was showing the girls but I love Cora's laugh.
I remember when they used to love playing in the snow at these events.
No comments:
Post a Comment