We ended our night introducing them to Jackbox, which is always fun with a crowd.
The next morning, I took Cora, Zach and Trevor to airsoft. I love it when Cora gets a full day of fresh air and running around! Violet, no surprise, has no interest in trying it out. Getting shot with pellets doesn't sound good to her (or me).
Violet needed her labwork this week for her appointment with her endocrinologist next week. As usual, I rewarded her for the extra poke with a boba drink. I noticed a Tuesday special price on the Thai tea, so I tried it out. Very colorful! I prefer coffee, obviously, but Cora was happy to finish it for me.
Oh, Seb. We love you so. All 20 pounds of you. I'm nervous to take him in for his checkup because I don't want to be lectured about his weight...
As part of my big cleanup, we went through the old kiddy toy bins, and took it out of the house, and then went through the toy box Stace made for Cora's first birthday. In that process, we rediscovered this labyrinth marble game and found most of the marbles. Violet's been playing it daily, and now she can beat it regularly.
The next morning, I took Cora, Zach and Trevor to airsoft. I love it when Cora gets a full day of fresh air and running around! Violet, no surprise, has no interest in trying it out. Getting shot with pellets doesn't sound good to her (or me).
Violet needed her labwork this week for her appointment with her endocrinologist next week. As usual, I rewarded her for the extra poke with a boba drink. I noticed a Tuesday special price on the Thai tea, so I tried it out. Very colorful! I prefer coffee, obviously, but Cora was happy to finish it for me.
Oh, Seb. We love you so. All 20 pounds of you. I'm nervous to take him in for his checkup because I don't want to be lectured about his weight...
As part of my big cleanup, we went through the old kiddy toy bins, and took it out of the house, and then went through the toy box Stace made for Cora's first birthday. In that process, we rediscovered this labyrinth marble game and found most of the marbles. Violet's been playing it daily, and now she can beat it regularly.





No comments:
Post a Comment