A neighbor gave us a bag of lemons, and among other uses, Stace and Violet made little tarts. They were so tasty!
While we had our backyard camp set up, Stace and Cora did some singing and playing. Their rendition of The Cave by Mumford and Sons got dozens of encouraging compliments when I shared it with my Facebook friends.
I've got a puzzle of cats to complete, and a cat who wanted to help.
My friend Lara, Violet's mom, is finishing her teaching credential and wants to specialize in junior high P.E. She was student teaching at Cora's school when school went online for the year.
Lara set up an awesome fitness course using chalk on the front entry to Placerita. We decided to challenge ourselves with it...meaning I forced the girls to take a bike ride to the school so we could try it out.
It was a great little workout, and made me think I should get back to doing some core training.
We had steak Friday night! A rarity for us... but when Vallarta has a two-day sale on T-bones for $3 a pound, how could we not? (These two fed the four of us, and the leftovers stretched into a taco meal.)
Violet chose to learn about the cougar for her fourth-grade California project. She presented her little guys to her reading group online this week.
Having the tent out for two days wasn't so good for the grass! Yikes!









No comments:
Post a Comment