So sweet!
On Monday, the girls were off school, and Cora was invited to her friend Violet's house with the rest of their girl group. They had a fabulous time, and I'm so grateful she has these friends!
Violet and I, meanwhile, went to Placerita Canyon Nature Center and enjoyed a hike.
I took the cats to the vet on Tuesday, and ended up spending most of the school day there, since Spencer wouldn't come home when it was time for me to leave that morning. I ended up taking Seb, and then later taking Spence. They are in pretty good health! Seb had an ear infection and the beginnings of a heart murmur we'll need to keep an eye on. At almost 9, they're considered senior cats! Crazy.
I was getting Cora a snack the other day and realized it was all orange, so I found it silly funny enough to snap a pic.
On Friday, when I picked up Vi at lunchtime, we returned to Placerita Canyon. This time, I had my phone one me to get a few pics. She loves observing everything, including the bees.She found this little canyon climbing area Monday and wanted to return. She's so happy here!
Despite our lack of recent rains, Violet found water to climb around. Placerita is definitely one of Violet's happy places!




No comments:
Post a Comment