Monday, December 09, 2019

Week in Review

We returned to school this week, and held the Apex fundraiser on Thursday. This year, the activity day involved dance/fitness moves. The kids had a blast and got a GREAT workout! I kept thinking that I should have joined in, instead of taking photos!
It's so nice that these two are in class together this year!
Cora is getting excited for her dance next week, especially because a sweet new friend asked her to go with him.

On Friday after school, Violet went to her friend Victoria's house, while I had lunch with Jen and Sue. Then, I picked up Cora and we got her eyebrows done. The ladies always do her makeup a bit, too. We bought a few things - Cora doesn't wear much makeup, but for special occasions, it's nice to have special things.
On Sunday afternoon, we went to Melanie's place to help with some projects and cleaning, as she is pretty darn pregnant.
Melanie did pay the girls for their cleaning time. Christmas gift money!
(I'd like to point out that this is Cora - even I did a double-take when I first saw the photo, wondering if it was me!)
Melanie paid all of us with Porto's yummies - the best!
Melanie's list. Love her!

No comments: