After looking in a few stores, Cora and I found the perfect shop for us. Adorable and affordable - we bought several things and changed before we left!
(And for the record, I AM still a couple of inches taller - she's on her toes here!)
We then got croissants for our walk.
Our next stop was Sainte-Chapelle, the nearly 800-year-old chapel with walls of stained glass.
The stories of the entire Bible are told in stained glass, row by row, going up and down the window panes.
It's breathtaking.
Stace and I had visited here on our 2002 trip, and we knew we wanted the girls to take in the beauty as well.
Good times!
We took a hop-on, hop-off tour boat that stopped at the major sites along the Seine.
One of those sites was Notre Dame Cathedral - here was our first view of the mighty cathedral, which survived a tragic fire a few months ago.

Silly sisters!









1 comment:
Some more lovely pics of you and the beautiful places you visited. love the tops. Love you all lots Mum and Dad.xxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment