These girls are all thrill-seekers, and in the couple of hours we were there after school on Tuesday, they hit 5 big rides.
Occupying themselves in a 30-minute line, without a phone! #parentingwins
They were playing a word/sentence-forming game called "period."
They started the afternoon at X2, one of the few rides I say "no thank you" to. So, Cora had to ride alone. Then, we did Viper, which we walked right onto.
Next, we did Tatsu - and it was a long row, so we all could sit together. I asked the girls to make their scared faces, like they were frightened of the dragon over their head. I don't think they got what I meant.
Then, we headed to over the hill to Crazanity - more line fun, with a "heads up" type of game. Here's a great way to use a phone!
After the Crazanity, I was done, but the girls ran off to do Batman before the park closed.
Then, Sue picked up the two girls, and Cora and I met Stace and Cora at the mall for dinner. We met up there with Patrice, Geoff and the kids, and had a great time catching up. What a fun Tuesday!





No comments:
Post a Comment