Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Universal Studios-written by Violet



 On Thanksgiving break, Dad and I went to Universal Studios. Of course,the first place we went was the Harry Potter world. Our first stop was Honeydukes the candy shop. I went on the ride "Harry Potters Forbidden Journey".   

Later on, Dad and I go to the singing frog choir. Then, we come out of Hogsmeade to see the rest of the park. Down in the lower lot, me and Dad go to the Jurassic Park cafe to get a drink.        








After we finished, we headed back up. On the way back to Hogsmeade (for the Christmas special) me and Dad had fried chicken at "Gru`s cafe" in front of Despicable Me land.

This is me on a motorcycle outside of Harry Potter land.





When we got back inside, Dad and I go into Olivanders wand shop. Dad has a photo of me doing the same thing when it was Cora`s 11th birthday. I look so grown up! Then we went out to get dessert.We shared a strawberry shortcake. But Hogwarts has never been more beautiful than at Christmas. The castle was filled with lights. and snow (soap bubbles) was falling in the town.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Done Violet ,well written we enjoyed reading what you and your Dad got up to.
love you Lots Nan and Pop xxxxx