And just that quick, the adventure was over and we were picking up the girls again from the airport!
Their trips home were smooth and happy, too. Violet wasn't feeling the whole "take an arrival photo with Mom" idea, so I had to grab her and make her laugh.
Naturally, Cora wasn't feeling the whole "take a nice photo with the sister you haven't seen in four days" idea, either. This is so typical of my girls and their relationship.
Not bad. I'll take it.
Thankful for my dad being able to come with me - the girls flights came in within 10 minutes of each other, in different terminals, so he was Cora's guardian-at-the-gate.
Cora, I'll force you to take a smiling photo with me!
Seeing the cats was probably the highlight of the girls' homecoming.
When Stace got home from work, we went out to the place in the mall with the great Taco Tuesday deals, and then had frozen yogurt at Menchie's and some run-around time at the mall's outdoor play area.







No comments:
Post a Comment