Monday, July 23, 2018

Imagine Dragons!

 Here was an experience to remember - Cora's first big-time concert, at a major L.A. venue, with girlfriends!
Elaine and I bought tickets for Imagine Dragons a few months ago, and we took Cora, Vivian and Sophia to the Forum to see their favorite band Sunday.

Dinner was McDonalds drive-thru - they'll never be too big for Happy Meals!
 We went all out, even buying t-shirts for the girls from the roadside vendors.
 The girls were so excited - and Elaine and I were, too. Imagine Dragons have put out a lot of huge songs the last few years. They were great live, too.



The lead singer performed in just a pair of shorts and tennis shoes - and he looked just fine. I think he might work out a little.

It was a wonderful night - even if we weren't home until after midnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounded like a great evening, glad you enjoyed yourselves.love Nan and Pop xxxx