Somehow, another year of Pioneer Club has flown by. The girls had their last night Wednesday, with the closing ceremony and celebration. Christina was a fabulous teacher for Violet's class.
Here's Cora's class - she had such a great year, too! I wish I had remembered to take a photo with Cora and her teachers - they are excellent!
After the ceremony, we all ate ice cream and chatted and the kids ran around and played. Until September!
The girls' school had its Open House on Thursday night, where we enjoyed seeing their classrooms and some of the highlights of their work from the year.
Here's Violet with her Whingdingdilly.
I realized that I didn't have any photos of Violet with Dr. Porter this year. I made sure to remedy that at Open House. Dr. Porter is such a fabulous teacher, and such a blessing she has been to our family.
I loved Cora's artwork here, and her goals. Behind her, above her head, is her excellent work on the southern colonies.
The girls were eager to play on the playground after showing us their classrooms. I'm appreciating still having children young enough to play on a playground!









1 comment:
Well Done Cora on your painting,also Well Done Violet on your written work ,the were both very good. love you Lots Nan and Pop xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment