We had a few restful days our second week of Spring Break; Violet had fun creating cute little fuzzy chicks and bunnies with a kit from her Easter basket.
Cora has been enjoying vanilla creme frappuccinos, and she likes to buy them with her own money.
I encouraged her to use my Starbucks card and give me the money, so I could get the points toward free drinks. But no... she wants to really pay for them herself. So, I then suggested she put the money on her own Starbucks card, so she can earn her own points. Bingo! Proud moment.
She likes having another card for the card pockets in her wallet, too; it sits next to her library card.
Cora's also spent some time on the hill, working on her hideout. This is her happy place.
On Friday, Violet and Liana had a playdate at Liana's house. They've been planning this for a while, exchanging pen pal letters with their ideas. Thankfully, Colleen and I both had free days while the kids were all off school. Cora ended up staying as well, and all the kids checked out Rigo's new chickens and chicken coop.
Colleen and I planned out the menu for our upcoming camping trip, which will be Violet's birthday treat, at her request.




No comments:
Post a Comment