Saturday, November 11, 2017

Violet's Big Day

Violet had fun with Melanie one afternoon this week, while Cora and Cami made cake pops.

We took a little walk and I noticed how coordinated their outfits were -sparkly animal tops with black and gold.
Of course, Violet couldn't pose normally for a photo with her friend!
On Thursday, Violet had an early morning appointment at a hospital in Tarzana for an MRI of her head, to make sure her pituitary gland looked OK. Since we opted for sedation, it meant an IV and a lot of medication.

She handled everything like a champ, though she was quiet and nervous at the start. When all was over, she enjoyed her orange popsicle immensely.
Stace and I took her out to lunch, where she chose a chocolate chip pancake meal. We are so proud of you, Violet!

And, her MRI showed no problems with her pituitary - we don't have a good reason for why it's not putting out the right levels of growth hormone. We'll move forward with the plan to give her a boost in that department.
Um, Violet, when I ask you to make the bed, this is NOT what I meant!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what they say, "All good things come in small packages"!!
Violet is a lovely special package.
Cougs xx

Anonymous said...

You may be a small package, but you have a big heart and you are a beautiful young girl, we Love You Lots ,Nan and Pop xxxxxxxxx