We all had a great time at our friend Max's 40th birthday party on Saturday afternoon. Liz, one of my morning walking buddies, organized an awesome bash for her husband, including this giant inflatable water slide.
Cora perfect the art of sliding so hard, she ended up outside the pool.
It was a gorgeous evening, with my gorgeous friends. I had a great time catching up with Christina, Tessa, Elaine and Melissa, among other friends. I'm holding Tessa's littlest guy, Isaiah.
Cora and Vivian enjoyed the tacos from the taco guy - yum!
Stace was given a four-day weekend, because of the July 4th holiday on Tuesday. On Monday, he and Cora went out for an early-morning drive in the MG. She made a great breakfast when they returned.
A little later on Monday morning, Violet and I went out for a morning walk. I remembered soon after leaving that, for this to be an exercise walk for me, Violet should have been on her scooter. Here, she's slowly walking along, fixing her hat. Oh well, we had a nice time together nonetheless.






1 comment:
What a lovely time you all have ,love the pics. Love you all lots Mum and Dad xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment