Here's a favorite photo from our San Diego trip - the girls were climbing the rope net at Legoland and looking so sweet while doing it.
Another great Legoland memory - I've always wanted to get caricatures drawn of the girls, partly because I have one of myself as a little girl. Legoland and Sea World both have several sketch artists stationed in the parks, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity.
I love the finished result!
Violet's class this week had a pumpkin book report project, where the kids had to write a report and turn a pumpkin into the main character of their chosen book.
Violet picked the black cat from "If You Give a Cat a Cupcake" book, and had fun making a black plastic pumpkin into a kitty.
This week was "Red Ribbon Week" at schools across America, which promotes steering clear of bad drugs. Cora showed me the handprint she added to the handprint mural of the children pledging to stay drug-free.
Violet got to take home Clifford the Big Red Dog, the classroom pet, for a few days during the week.
He participated in the homeschool lesson for the day. Yes, the girls are doing homeschool again, a favorite activity they return to again and again.
Cora loves being the teacher, and Violet, overall, is a very willing and eager pupil.





1 comment:
I Love that pic at the top too, wonder if i can take it off and print it, i will have a go, Love mum .xxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment