Monday, June 08, 2015

Tidbits

Violet had a playdate at Melanie's house, and the girls played with play-doh. Christina shared this photo with me, of Violet's creation of her name.











The girls have had fun with the produce from the blueberry bushes. The new bushes have been very productive, but since we bought them with the berries, I hope we have as good of luck next year.



Our rear neighbor has a plum tree that had some lovely looking red plums up above our side of the wall. Alas, our squirrel friends took care of anything within (or above) reach.









Violet crawled into our bed in the middle of the night, and poor Stace had an awful night's sleep as a result.

After I got up, I came in to find her stretched out like this. No wonder poor Daddy was uncomfortable! How can someone so little need so much room?
On one of our morning walks, Violet and I came upon a flock of turkey vultures in the wash.

No comments: