We saw so many animals. 9 animals!
Last time I only saw dolphins and seals. Well I will tell you what I saw on the whale watch.
We saw 2 baby great white sharks. One we only saw it's shadow but the next we saw the whole body. It was very big!!!
I was not scared but glad to be in a boat!
I also saw a oil tanker out to sea I even took a picture of it.
Look how small the boat is next to the oil tanker!
Oil tankers get oil from the bottom of the sea.
Next we saw dolphins leaping up and out of the water. One even swam under the boat!
The water was so clear so I got to see the dolphins swimming under the water!
It was so cool.
This is me standing on the deck with my Grandma.
This is were we saw all of the animals, sharks and all. we also saw sea lions,seals,and some different kinds of sea birds
pelicans,seagulls,even baby ducks!
I also put my hand out to catch the water that was at the side of the boat spraying up out of the water.
We saw 9 whales! We saw their fins and we also saw their spouts. One was so close to our boat that we saw the body! The waves were so clear, and one swam under water and then jumped back up! One was really, really close to a little boat that was next to us, but we had to stay 10 yards away. I wanted to be a little bit closer.
There were lots of mountains behind, so it made a pretty scene with the whales jumping up. We saw the barnacles sticking to the whales when they were close to the boat. We also got to the islands out to sea. Last time, we got to go all the way around them, but this time we went halfway. We also saw caves in the rocks at the islands. The way the water sprayed out of the rocks was so cool.
The whale watch took three hours - two hours to go, one hour to get back.
4 comments:
Very well written, Cora! We really enjoyed our day with you!
Grandma and Grandpa
What a brilliant day for you Cora, loved the pics and your story was SO interesting it made a very good read.
WELL DONE, we look forward to some more from you . Lots of Love and Kisses Nan and Popxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lovely to see you write an entry, Cora! Great to hear about your trip. :)
Love this! What a great idea to have her write on the blog too... I may have to try this.
Post a Comment