As a last hurrah at home before heading to the UK for Christmas, we took the girls on Monday night.
It also served as a reward for Cora for her improved behavior. We've had a up-and-down few weeks with her lately, with too much attitude and not enough cooperation.
We had an enjoyable couple of hours on Monday night, though it was very expensive, at nearly $40 for the three of us. Stace stayed on the sidelines, with the camera.
Cora is a proficient skater, and Violet is learning. I held her arm much of the time, because we didn't want to spend another $5 to rent a bar for her to hold. It was slow-going, with quite a bit of falling.
When a Men At Work hit came on the loudspeakers, I couldn't help but laugh at the irony: "Ain't nothing gonna break my stride, nobody's gonna slow me down, oh no, I've got to keep on moving."
No comments:
Post a Comment