On Sunday, after a very rainy few days, we ventured out to Placerita Canyon to take a nature walk and play in the newly formed stream.
The girls had a great time, as you can imagine. They collected pieces of bark to float downstream, played in the sand, and tried and failed to keep from getting "too" wet.
As Violet tromped through the water in her wellies, she kept saying she was walking on the water. I reminded her that Jesus actually did walk ON water. Then, she repeated a few times, "I'm walking on the water, like Jesus!"
Stacey packed some paper and color pencils in with the snacks, so the girls could try their hands at drawing.
1 comment:
Fun! I've never taken the boys over there... I should do. I want to find somewhere to go tadpole hunting like we used to do as kids ;)
Post a Comment