Later in the day, we prepared our house for Valentine's Day.
On Saturday, Stace and Violet worked hard on the garden. Violet has been much more interested in helping in the yard.
On Saturday evening, my parents hosted a very lovely engagement party for Melanie and Nick. We all had a great time, and Melanie gave me the honor of asking me if I'd be her matron of honor. I've been a bridesmaid several times, but this will be the first time for me to stand next to the bride. I am so pleased she asked, and I just hope I can do a good job. Party-planning isn't exactly my strength! (But Melanie knows that...)
On Sunday afternoon, Cora had a playdate at Sophia's house, so Stace took Violet out front with her new bicycle.
And...
Ladies and gents, we have a fourth bicycle rider in the house!!!
We are so proud of her, with the kind of pride that leaks a little from the eye sockets.
She really is growing up so fast.
Great job, Missy Mae!
2 comments:
You're going to be an AWESOME Matron of Honor! And besides, Shannon and Mom are there to help out, and Macall too! I love you so much, and I am so happy you said yes!
Love,
Melanie
Well Done Violet.you are a very clever girl to ride your bike. You will be fine Lisa you will make a lovely Matron of Honor.Love you all .Nan and Pop xxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment