Thursday, February 06, 2014

Cora's Zoo Trip

In the zoo me and my Mommy and Daddy and Violet see lots of animals!
The ocelot is really interesting.it likes to hide sometimes from people. it is really scard!
  
This is me standing next to a whaterfall.

I like to see the meerkats  they are so cute .I love them.


 
We like to see the tiger. if you see one in the wild just freeze!I got a nice picture dont you thingk?
The giraffes are really cool! I love the giraffes.I love the long necks on them.Giraffes eat a lot of leavs 
 
The peacock is really cool ! I love it.because I like it when it fans its feathers. It is a fabulous sight to see!This is a male peacock! female peacocks feathers are duller then males.

By Cora 

4 comments:

Jen said...

How adorable is this! What a great idea to have Cora write a blog entry!

Anonymous said...

Great job Cora! I love the colors!
~Miss Colleen

Anonymous said...

I like how descriptive you are Cora! I feel like I am with you at the zoo.I love you.Grandma

Anonymous said...

Well Done Cora, loved to read your blog , the pics are very good and it was very interesting to read. Love you Lots ,Nan and Pop xxxxxxxxxxxx