I can assure you, no cats were injured in the making of this blog post!
Most days during Violet's non-sleeping quiet time, she has the cats in and out of her room. I hear her door open and shut, and fear she's coming down the hall, but no. She's just letting Spencer in or out. He actually will wait outside her closed door and paw at it, to go in and play with her. Crazy boy!
Later Sunday afternoon, we rode our bikes to the park to play soccer, and then rode down to Starbucks to take advantage of their "buy one, get one free" holiday drink offer.
Stace and I shared a big yummy latte, while the girls shared a peppermint hot chocolate (with an extra cup to cut down on the tears).
A few days ago we grabbed the opportunity to have dinner at the Newhall Refinery. Great food, great beer, great atmosphere. It's owned by a friendly Englishman and his American wife, who also own the Egg Plantation. We'll have to get back here again soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment