Since Violet has turned three, she and Cora have been playing together so sweetly, so frequently. The love they have for each other fills me and Stace with such joy.
Playing fairies after school... though Cora is never thrilled when we have no plans after school except for going home for lunch, she and Violet almost always end up having a great time playing together.
Cora bandaging her sister's knee - Cora takes her big-sister role seriously, and Violet often seeks Cora's help.
Playing Chutes and Ladders - this was a favorite for Cora for a few days, though shortly after I got it out, Cora and Violet were fighting over the spinner, with running, spitting, and screams of "MEANIE!"They do their share of arguing, but these two really do love each other.
They enjoy each other's company, and now frequently one will ask the other to play with her. Here, they are painting pictures for each other. This week, Cora really wanted Violet to play "kitty" with her, but Violet wanted Cora to play Hungry Hungry Hippos with her. It was fun to watch them try to compromise.
3 comments:
Lovely pics you bautiful girls we love you both very much. Big kisses from Nan and Pop xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reminds me of my girls when they were little -- actually all three of them! I have some great pictures I will always cherish -- if I could only get them organized. Nothing like a blog "back in the day." Aunt Patty
OopS: All three of my kids, not all girls = )
Post a Comment