Monday, October 08, 2012

New Library

 Friday morning after taking the children to school, Jill, Genia and I took our little ones to a new coffee shop in Newhall.

We all enjoyed our scones and coffees at the Poached Pair, and then walked over to the new library.

What an impressive building! I loved the poster-sized photographs of local history.

We didn't make it upstairs to check out the adult section of the library, instead staying in the children's area downstairs.
 Marley and Violet had fun sharing the computer. Love this photo of them!
 Then I thought that I should get a photo with the actual books in the background. Snapped this one, and then the batteries died!
Here's a sweet moment from this morning, on our walk back from taking the kids to school.

Owen and Violet are more like siblings than Cora and Violet! They love each other, love playing together, and love arguing and fighting too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics Lisa, and what lovely smiles Violet. love you Lots. Nan.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx