Since their Mum is so cheap and rarely buys new clothes, this is their first matching outfit in a long time. And even this was done frugally - I saw the 5T dress at the consignment store and thought it looked like something Violet had received in a big bag of hand-me-downs from a friend.
I love that Cora agrees to match her sister! And, with a strawberry in hand and doughnut in her belly, Violet was more than happy to smile.Cora went through a makeup phase while we were in England. Here, she is sparkling up Violet's nose. Sparkle powder: It's not just for eyelids.
The Roberts came over for dinner, and the big girls decided to paint their nails. Violet wanted in on the action.
She might have refrained had she known that her manicurists had so little experience. Thankfully, it was so thickly on her fingers, she had most of it peeled off by the next day.
The scene I came upon the other morning. Yes, Cora was supposed to be tidying her room, but who was I to interrupt her teaching Violet about dinosaurs from the dinosaur book?
Oh, and Violet is wearing her super-thick training panties. I'm letting her wear them around the house and encouraging her to keep them dry. We're certainly not hard-core potty-training, but hopefully this will build into diaper-freedom before too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment