Wednesday, January 13, 2010

25 Week Update

I had a third ultrasound Tuesday afternoon, and also had my blood drawn after drinking the sugary drink for my glucose screening test.

The ultrasound was scheduled because at our December u/s, the baby was measuring 5 days smaller than my April 22 due date. This time, the baby was measuring 3 days smaller than the due date. That's not a real concern, as they don't change your due date unless you're a week or two different. We all know that babies come when they're ready, not on their "due" date!
This ultrasound tech confirmed that she is indeed a "she."

The top photo is my 25 week shot from last week (I'll be 26 weeks along tomorrow, Thursday). The second photo is from the 25-week point with Cora. If you look close you can see that I'm carrying this baby a bit lower than I carried Cora. I can feel that difference - when I'm sitting cross-legged on the floor to read to Cora, I really feel my belly resting on my legs already.

In general, I'm feeling good. I've noticed I'm more tired again in the evenings, but I haven't started needing naps yet. And other than being quite sick the other night, I've been feeling pretty good in my stomach. Like always, just need to keep up my eating to keep the yuckies away.

I do know that when I do my Stroller Strides workout, or just go on long walks, I'm winded and tired so much more quickly than normal. I hope I can keep up with my workouts for the next couple of months!

6 comments:

Jen said...

You look great!!! We miss you guys! Jen

Jill, Kevin, Mary, and Teresa said...

You look fantastic! I can't wait to see ducky in a couple months!! Does Ducky have a real name yet??? So cute. So exciting.

Trahnel said...

April 22nd would be a great bday! Earth Day! You look radiant, can't wait to see you guys soon!

Michelle said...

You look wonderful!!! I love the comparison between the 2 pregnancies! I hope to have you in Stroller Strides until the end, we will adjust for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad everything's ok. your'e looking very well. Speak to you all soon Love Mum and Dad xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Yeah, really looking fit and well Lisa.
Hope all goes well and I hope Cora and Stace are taking good care of you.
Lola sends her love to Cora and hopes to continue her blog when her Pops has finished his decorating!!
Love to all
Cougs