Monday, March 30, 2009

Seeing Clearly Now

Second window is in!
After having a play day on Saturday, we worked Sunday to put in the dining room window. Stace did a great job, and I helped a little.

What a difference - because the sprinklers had been set too high, our previous window was badly water-stained from our hard water. It was almost foggy to see out of the lower half, and simple scrubbing did nothing. Now it is great to see so well into the grassy part of the back yard.

Now we have one more window to put in, Cora's window. Then we'll look into ordering the two sliding glass doors we need. And on to painting!


The next two photos are from my beautiful walk this morning with Stroller Strides. I love March in SClarita - the weather is great, the hills are green and the trees - including the oaks seen here - are leafing. (Is that a word?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Cora Rose for the great job she did taking the photo of Mummy and Daddy!
Grandpa Wahla

-jt- said...

Wow - the window looks very nice. I have never known anyone to put in their own windows.

Your walk photos are very pretty! What a gorgeous time of year, and probably with a temperature to match!

Anonymous said...

The window looks very good ,a brillient job. Mum and Dad xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Nice job with the windows Stacey.
Really helps when you have a foreman like Lisa around I guess !!

Cougs