Saturday, September 15, 2007

New pretty diapers

Here is Cora in her newest, prettiest diaper cover. This one is by Poochies, made by a nice mama who operates www.littleboppers.com. I love this cover, it has nice soft lilac fleece inside and ruffles around the legs, and is very soft fabric on the outside. I've tried to buy very gender-neutral diapers and covers in case we have a boy to diaper in the future, but I couldn't resist this one. It's pretty enough to work as bottoms with a matching top, when it's warm.

This is another new diaper we received recently. While the lavender flowers is a cover, which can be worn over and over on top of cloth diapers, this rainbow number is an all-in-one (AIO), with the waterproofing and the absorbent layer all together. With its velcro tabs, it's as easy to put on as a disposable. I bought this one from a mama who's just getting started making and selling diapers on an online bulletin board community, www.diaperswappers.com.
The three of us are off now for a few days' vacation together in Kings Canyon/Sequoia national parks. We'll be back soon, hopefully with amazing photos and stories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the jazzy ones the best , very colourful. Have a great time away, take care. Love you all. Mum and Dad. xxxxxxxx