Stacey and Cora are getting along well these days. There were a few months early on where Stace wanted to play with Cora, but she only had eyes for me. Now, though, she smiles at her daddy and has given him the same sort of hugs and kisses that she gives me. He makes her giggle with his funny voices, and they enjoyed the pool together tonight. We're in another heat wave, and it was 88 degrees when we went to the pool at 8 o'clock. The high today in SClarita was 109.Cor

a is getting old enough to play some classic baby games. Peekaboo is a favorite already, and the other day I entertained he
r by hiding her little stuffed ladybug under a burp rag. Also, while I did the dishes, I gave her a wooden spoon and pot. I showed her how to bang them, and she liked that. She also liked mouthing the spoon - everything goes into her mouth these days. Speaking of her mouth, she has started making some new noises the last few days. She now says, "mmmm mmmm mmmmm" in addition to the "aaaaaaaaaaa" we so often hear.Lastly, I am showing off my new haircut. The last time I got my hair cut, I kept it the same style I've had and got a basic trim. Stace gave me a hard time, saying it didn't look like I'd had anything done for the money. This time, I requested 2 inches off and layers. I was very pleased with the result. My husband, despite my dropping hints a couple of times that I had had my hair cut in the afternoon, said not a word about the change. He later apologized and said he liked it, but that no, he wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't said anything. (sigh)
3 comments:
They're all the same Lisa, I think they go around with there eyes closed, Ha Ha. your Hair cut looks very nice. Love you all Mum and Dad . Big kiss to Coraxxxxxxxx.
Thanks Sue! I know you would have noticed immediately. Stace normally is much better about such things, which is why it stood out enough for me to mention on the blog.
I really love that picture of Stace and Cora...That beautiful Howard smile on both..they just look so happy! Mom
Post a Comment