

Friday was my last day at work as a full-time reporter for the Antelope Valley Press. Though I am pregnant enough to need a break, and have lots of little things to do before Baby arrives, after more than six years it was quite strange to pack things up and clear off the desk. I've greatly enjoyed my time as a reporter and have made a number of good friends, including Allison, who sits near me. I can only hope to enjoy this next "job" as much.
2 comments:
You and Stacey should get a Mac ... you had one at work. It might help the transition :-)
Sweetie! This is great! Ab Fab, even.... You cleaned your desk off.
Bout time you said adios to the VP, i mean, how embarrassing would it be to have that kid in the newsroom for pity's sake.
They'd probably put it in the paper.
Take care, say hey to the earl of Sandwich for me... I'm fine, thanks for asking.... Pats
Post a Comment