



Here's Cora with the family. The kids are now 15, just about 17 and going on 19, and they are the most delightful teens you could care to know. I so enjoy spending time with them.
Cora's first boat trip - our ferry ride from Seattle to Bremerton. See the Space Needle?
On the shore of the Hood Canal.
Cora and I are home now. We survived our trip home, but it didn't go very well. Cora shrieked/screamed for much of the first half hour and I finally took her to the back of the plane, where we hung out with the flight crew for the rest of the flight, until the fasten seatbelts sign was lit again for our landing. It was a little surprising because she normally is so pleasant! But it's over now and we're back in the swing of things at home. We went for a nice walk yesterday, Stroller Strides today and will walk and go to Gymboree tomorrow. Daddy is very happy to have us home.
Cora's first boat trip - our ferry ride from Seattle to Bremerton. See the Space Needle?
On the shore of the Hood Canal.
Cora and I are home now. We survived our trip home, but it didn't go very well. Cora shrieked/screamed for much of the first half hour and I finally took her to the back of the plane, where we hung out with the flight crew for the rest of the flight, until the fasten seatbelts sign was lit again for our landing. It was a little surprising because she normally is so pleasant! But it's over now and we're back in the swing of things at home. We went for a nice walk yesterday, Stroller Strides today and will walk and go to Gymboree tomorrow. Daddy is very happy to have us home.
No comments:
Post a Comment